"Spring for Opportunities for Inclusion!" held on April 7, 2022 was a great success!
Thank you to all who volunteered, bid on auction items and donated prizes!
Thank You to our Sponsors!
Thank You to our Amazing Auction Co-Hosts!
Gabriel Vonleh, Opportunities for for Inclusion CEO, and John Peacock, former Executive Director of the Waltham Chamber of Commerce, kick off the live TV auction!
Molyna Richards, Executive Director of the Waltham Chamber of Commerce, and Kelly Hill, co-host of "Waltham Watches" on WCAC-TV and former Opportunities for Inclusion Board Member, Co-Host the second segment of our Live Auction!
Siobhan O'Connell, President of Opportunities for Inclusion's Board of Directors, and Mike O'Connell, Chef and Wine Connoisseur, Co-Host a segment of the live auction.
Fashion icon Yolanda Cellucci, Waltham Mayor Jeannette McCarthy and Fashion Stylist Anthony Avallone Co-Host the 4th and 5th auction segments.
Phil McGrady, WCAC-TV host and producer, and Kelly Hill, co-host of "Waltham Watches" on WCAC-TV and former Opportunities for Inclusion Board Member, Co-Host the final segment and close out the Auction.
Thank you to our Auction Item Donors!
Premium Auction items:
- Scapestone Firepit - 16" High with Ring and Caststone Coping, valued at $500, donated by True Value/Pavers by Ideal
- Boston Red Sox Premium Tickets vs. Mariners, Saturday 5/21, 2 tickets, valued at $700, donated by Vinny Cuttone, Phillips 66 Gas Station, River Street, Waltham
- Fun and Fabulous Eyewear and Autographed BLING! Book, valued at $300+, donated by Sondra Celli Designs
- Sparkle Brite Laundromat One Year of Wash, Dry & Fold, valued at $750, donated by Sparkle Brite (an Affiliate of Opportunities for Inclusion and Training Site for individuals in our programs)
- Boston Red Sox Premium Tickets vs. Mariners, Saturday 5/21, 2 tickets, valued at $700, donated by HP Hood
- Prepared Meal Delivery for 8 - Professionally prepared entree paired with1-2 bottles of wine and/or a signature cocktail, valued at $600, donated by Mike O'Connell, Chef/Wine Connoisseur
- Auction items:
- Collection of Fine Wines - 12 Bottles of Fine Wine donated by Mike O'Connell, The Post Script
- Waltham Chamber of Commerce Gift Basket, with comp tickets to Chamber events and more, valued at $450+
- 36" Onyx and Baroque Pearl Necklace and Gorgeous Scarf, donated by David Josef Fashions, valued at $400+
- Run for Cheryl Gift Basket, donated by the Creonte Family, Shoppers Cafe and Orange Theory, valued at $350
- 50 Gallons of Heating Oil donated by Murphy Fuel, valued at $250
- Boston Red Sox Tickets - 4 tickets for 5/4/22, donated by Connors & Connors Law, valued at $250
- Wine & Seashore Themed Gift Basket donated by Gabriel and Carine Vonleh, valued at $300
- Luck Lottery Gift Basket, Donated by Opportunities for Inclusion's Board of Directors, valued at Priceless
- Two Framed Paintings by the Artists of Opportunities for Inclusion, valued at Priceless
- More Than Words Gift Certificate and Gift Basket, valued at $175
- The Tea Leaf Mother's Day Themed Tea Basket, valued at $100, donated by Sally Collura/The Tea Leaf
- Two $50 Gift Cards to City Streets
- Two Tickets to the Gore Place Sheepshearing Festival donated by Gore Place, valued at $40
- Two $100 gift cards to Grassfields Restaurant, donated by Justin Barrett, valued at $200
- Two Pink Dogwood Trees including installation, donated by Wilson Farms, valued at $350 each
- Fruit basket and Lynne Wilson Cookbook donated by Wilson Farms, valued at $58
- Breakfast with Waltham Mayor Jeannette McCarthy, valued at Priceless
- 2 month membership to Waltham YMCA, 725 Lexington Street, Waltham, donated by Waltham YMCA, valued at $200
- Bayside Resort, West Yarmouth - 1 Night Off season (September 15 - May 15) Cape Cod Getaway, valued at $175
- Courtyard Marriott Boston Waltham - One Night (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) Stay with Breakfast for Two, valued at $200
- Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham - One Night (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) Stay with Hot Buffet Breakfast for Two, valued at $200
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Waltham - One Night Stay with Breakfast, valued at $200
- Common Good Company Gift Bag of coffee, mugs, t-shirts, tote bag and more, donated by Common Good Company, 419 Moody Street, Waltham
- Full Day of Paddling, donated by Charles River Canoe & Kayak, valued at $106
- $25 Gift Card to Bistro 781, 336 Moody Street, Waltham donated by Bistro 781
- $25 Gift Card to Lizzy's Ice Cream, 367 Moody Street, Waltham, donated by Lizzy's Ice Cream