Watch City Self AdvocatesJoin Watch City Self Advocates in the fight for your rights!
Learn how to speak up for yourself and others, enjoy guest speakers, volunteer for a favorite cause, meet community members and have some fun while you are doing good for yourself and others!
Watch City Self Advocates recently wrote to the U.S. Secretary of Education to advocate for continued Federal funding for Special Olympics. Click here to read the response.
What We Achieve:
- Access to the latest trainings
- Education on current legislation
- Fundraising for charity
- Self improvement
Time: Meeting 3:45-4:45 PM Dinner until 5:45 PM
Location: 31 Woodland Rd., Waltham, MA
Contact: Lorelei Meuse at 339-222-6591, Recreation@oppsforinclusion.org
Watch City Self Advocates is a member group of Massachusetts Advocates Standing Strong.
What We Believe:
- Everyone has the same rights. Rights and responsibilities go together
- Everyone should be treated equally
- People should have the same opportunities to make their own decisions and choices
- People should have the support they need
- Everyone is important
- We speak up for ourselves and each other