Watch City Self AdvocatesJoin Watch City Self Advocates in the fight for your rights!
Learn how to speak up for yourself and others, enjoy guest speakers, volunteer for a favorite cause, meet community members and have some fun while you are doing good for yourself and others!
What We Achieve:
- Access to the latest trainings
- Education on current legislation
- Fundraising for charity
- Self improvement
$6 Meeting & Dinner Dues Includes chaperones and dinner
Dates: First Thursday of every month.
Time: Meeting 3:45-4:45 PM Dinner until 5:45 PM
Location: 31 Woodland Rd., Waltham, MA
Contact: Mike Mullins at Recreation@oppsforinclusion.org or 781-899-1344 x4120
Watch City Self Advocates is a member group of Massachusetts Advocates Standing Strong.
What We Believe:
- Everyone has the same rights. Rights and responsibilities go together
- Everyone should be treated equally
- People should have the same opportunities to make their own decisions and choices
- People should have the support they need
- Everyone is important
- We speak out for ourselves and each other